We had a mini-sprint of bug fixes and gameplay modifications between Alpha and Beta, as well as a few minor updates from Beta for today.
Version 0.41 Change Log:
Turbulence (Environmental Effect):
- The luggage dropped by turbulence will now drop more than 2 total pieces, and eventually block off all of the aisle if left unchecked.
- In future releases, picking up luggage will grant a multiplier.
Memory Management Changes:
- A few changes have been made to our object manager to correct issues with incorrect allocations.
- This should prevent any crashes that were caused by reallocating memory already in use.
- All texture swaps should occur at the appropriate times now.
You can download the current copy of our build on our Download Page.